This is RenderMan 21 Documentation you are viewing. The Rmanwiki home page will redirect you to the current documentation.
RenderMan for Houdini fixes are intergrated to Houdini's Daily Builds.
For those of you new to Renderman 21, please take a look at the changes here.
- Ramp parameter now outputs the number of knots entered instead of the default 2 knots.
- Menu item selected is now correct for item that does not start with 0 or has skipping number. This affects the following shaders:
- PxrSurface, PxrRoundCube, PxrDispTransform, PxrDispScalarLayer, PxrDispVectorLayer, PxrRamp, and PxrNormalMap.
- Parameters inside the same group as the ramp parameters are now processed correctly in args2hda.py and rmands.py.
- ri_procreentrant's default changed to 0 to match the renderer's default and emits int instead of bool.
- Added ri_diceminlength and ri_diceminlengthspace in Rendering Properties.
- Added interface to Omnidirectional Stereo projection which renders images in a format suitable for VR viewing.
RenderMan for Houdini
- Light filter linking is not supported yet. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- Cannot resize or rotate the dome environment map in the viewport. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- Rect light texture orients incorrectly in the viewport as the render though the render is correct. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- IPR is not supported. This is due to Houdini/SOHO limitation.
- Crop window does not work in 'it'.
- Re-render button does not work in 'it'.