This is RenderMan 21 Documentation you are viewing. The Rmanwiki home page will redirect you to the current documentation.
Fixed a bug where scalar displacement was backwards when dicing an instanced master and the orientation is either "lh" or "rh".
Fixed bug causing potential crash when using aggregate volumes.
Fixed a bug where using alembic archives (AlembicProcPrim) with motion blur would crash on Windows.
- Fixed a potential issue with infinite lights in very large scenes.
Fixed bug that could cause a crash when using a gprim with very many vertices and/or primvars.
Fixed bug causing reduced thread efficiency and potential hangs when rendering many things with different grouping membership, enabled lights, or enabled lightfilters state.
Fixed a potential crash when a hierarchical subdivision mesh specified an invalid face index in a face edit.
Fixed bug causing a very small chance of crashing when rendering a scene containing both infinite and local lights.
- Some fixes for subsurface scattering with the PxrVCM (and PxrUPBP) integrator(s) that may have cause them to render black or with artifacts.
Fixed potential for crash or extra memory usage when rendering a large polygon mesh having non-quad faces and __faceindex values for per-face textures.
Fixed tile-shaped artifacts on materials with both subsurface and diffuse transmission.
- Added the correct attribute for importanceMultiplier to the PxrMeshLight
Fix of incorrect normals of instanced NURBS patches with non-homogeneous control points. Speedup of ray tracing of some NURBS.
In OSL, trace() and getmessage("trace") now work when hit objects are not shaded.
Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect interpolation of primitive variables in some cases of coarsely tessellated displaced surfaces.
- Fixed a possible issue with alpha values on matte objects and volumes.
- Fixed a bilinear interpolation bug in the EvaluateAtLimitMultiple() call of the SubdivEval API
Fixed a bug where OSL texture() shadeop would return random values on missing textures instead of the "missingcolor" and "missingalpha" or "fill" values.