- PxrDomeLight - The domelight acts as the environment light for a scene and is often mapped with a high dymanic range image (HDRI).
- PxrRectLight - The rectlight is the commonly used rectangle-shaped area light.
- PxrDistantLight - This light is perfect for use as a Sunlight or other distant source where light rays are nearly parallel and cover the whole scene.
- PxrDiscLight PxrDiskLight - Great for using as an area light or in combination with filters to make a spotlight.
- PxrSphereLight - For users that miss using a point light, this light can be useful to illuminate in all directions.
- PxrEnvDaylight - A daylight simulation shader where you can supply any time and location on Earth or simply place your sunlight where you like it.
- PxrPortalLight - For difficult lighting situations like indirectly lit interiors, this light along with the PxrDomeLight can be used to increase the quality and speed of your renders.