Where do you find this? When running the installer choose "Show All". We do not auto-detect Mari on your computer.
You can reference the Mari documentation on installation (note that this link is external to RenderMan and may change)
- This is our first release, based on Pixar Animation Studio's internal toolset.
- PxrSurface GLSL shader:
- Get a better preview of your work inside Mari.
- Most lobes are supported: Diffuse, Specular, RoughSpecular, Clearcoat, Iridescence, Fuzz, Subsurface (basic), Glass (basic).
- Presence support.
- Solo or mute any lobe.
- A large selection of texturable inputs have been exposed.
- RenderMan menu offering a number of configurable shortcuts to speed up your workflow:
- Create a pre-configured PxrSurface with user-selectable channels.
- Switch to another pre-configured environment map.
- All these feature are user-configurable through json files.