- The Common Settings tab for controlling the image format and resolution, frame range, along with and other options.
- The Sampling tab for accessing sampling controls with RenderMan which affect render time and quality.
- The AOVs tab for setting up additional outputs and useful data passes.
- Features tab which allows you to turn on denoising, motion blur and add other render features like Cryptomatte.
- The Advanced Settings Tab, where an artist can edit more advanced options, such as cache sizes or bucket order.
- And finally, Workspace Settings which displays job settings for output locations, and texture locations that are controlled through the RMSWorkspace.inimore pipeline/file system settings