- Fixed a bug where light linking wasn't working when a mesh had multiple shaders assigned to different groups of faces.
The texture manager's pick images feature was failing in Maya 2020.
- Fixed a bug that may delete the contents of a non-renderman shelf at startup.
- Adding custom displays/channels through the UI now works (as well as various related issues).
- Fixed an issue where launching renders on Linux could fail.
- Fixed argument parsing bug preventing the use of "-camera" inside a file name and causing a crash.
- DisplayChannels created from presets were be renamed instead of being shared.
- `file p-q -list` was not returning a truncated list of dependencies.
- Fixed an issue where Xgen would not motion blur correctly for single frame renders or when the shutter angle was not 360.
You can find useful Doxygen developer documentation in the Developers' Guide under RfM2