- Illumination/integrator baking is now supported in RfK. The primary output is not added for bake renders unless the output is defined by the user in the katana scene.
- Added a new setting to the plugin->Location Handling section of PrmanGlobalStatements - prmanGlobalStatements.plugin.interpolateXformToMaxTimeSamples. This setting will linearly interpolate every xform in the scene to be from shutterOpen to shutterClose and use maxTimeSamples number of samples. This is useful in cases where the samples in an incoming abc file don't line up with the scene's Render Settings.
- Added a debug setting - prmanGlobalStatements.plugin.debugRibFile - to PrmanGlobalStatements that dumps a debug rib file before each render
- Removed the geometricApproximation primAttributes from PrmanObjectStatements.
- Removed the trace.samplemotion primAttribute from PrmanObjectStatements
- The darkfalloff option has been brought back for adaptive sampling
- The primary output is not added for bake renders unless the output is defined by the user in the katana scene
- The PxrTee inputRGB port now accepts incoming connections of type color, vector, point, or normal
- Fixed a bug with RfK multithreaded traversal where locations with the same instance.ID could create and use different masters. This would result in a very similar render, but could result in different dicing on the instances and a memory increase.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on exit if the errorHandler was set to “abortall”
- Fixed a bug with checkpoint and recovery that would cause outputs to non-deterministically render to the Katana tempRenderLocation or not