- Render with Takes is not supported.
- Rendering with Mantra lights or VOPs is not possible
- Bypassing shader nodes
- Auto camera creation for IPR
- RenderMan clipping planes
- Display edits cannot changed from the image tool to mplay
- Cross-frame denoising PDG support.
- Applying undo of deleted nodes or collapsing to subnet may not work as expected
- Rewiring subnet indirect inputs
Changes in RenderMan for Houdini 25.1
- Solaris: RenderMan now respects the thread settings in husk. RMAN-16592
- Solaris: "light group" and "visible in refraction" ligth attibutes now correctly working. RMAN-20589
- Solaris: If you are using a Shutter of 0.0, 0.0 (for example, to turn off motion blur), XPU will now render properly. RMAN-20621
- Fixed a problem that would cause Stylized Looks to crash within Houdini. RMAN-20661
- If you were using XPU to render to "it" and resized the display window, XPU would have crashed. This is now fixed. RMAN-20237
- When rendering interactively in Houdini, XPU would not render in-memory volumes. This is now fixed. RMAN-20780