Improved support for rendering alembic files in RfM, please see the documentation here.
Parameters of RenderMan nodes can now be dragged from the attribute editor to the Render Setup window.
- Increased opacity and texture cache sizes to 4 GB, previously were 1 GB and 2 GB respectively. This should better match modern machines.
- Maya projection nodes now render correctly when motion blurred.
- Light filters now render correctly when motion blurred.
- Loading an OSL file in PxrOSL would fail if the Node Editor or Hypershade hasn't been opened yet.
A bug that caused a secondary pass to always revert to OpenEXR when DeepEXR was selected has been fixed.
- A bug that caused shading to be broken when rendering scenes with XGen and archives has been addressed.
RenderMan for Maya