RenderMan for Houdini fixes go to Houdini's Production Builds.
For those of you new to Renderman 21, please take a look at the changes here.
RenderMan for Houdini
- Light filter linking is not supported yet. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- Cannot resize or rotate the dome environment map in the viewport. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- Rect light texture orients incorrectly in the viewport as the render though the render is correct. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- IPR is not supported. This is due to Houdini/SOHO limitation.
- Crop window does not work in 'it'.
- Re-render button does not work in 'it'.