This is RenderMan 21 Documentation you are viewing. The Rmanwiki home page will redirect you to the current documentation.
PxrImagePlaneFilter is used to render an image plate for in-render compositing. It can be used in conjunction with the holdout workflow to composite 3D elements onto 2D plates.
A file path to the film plate texture image.
Texture images should be made with mode black and resize up.
PxrImagePlaneFilter expects the input texture to be a camera projection, not a Lat Long environment map. You must first bake out a 2D projection of your environment map if you wish to use it as your film plate.
Apply a sRGB to linear color transformation to the input texture.
Fit the image to display. Possible fit transformations are:
- Stretch Resize the image to match the render display.
- Inside Scale the image to fit inside the render display while preserving the aspect ratio.
- Outside Scale the image to fill the render display while preserving the aspect ratio.
- Horizontal Scale the image to match the horizontal display while preserving the aspect ratio.
- Vertical Scale the image to match the vertical display while preserving the aspect ratio.
Offset X and Offset Y
Offset the image. Values are in screen space.
Scale X and Scale Y
Scale the image.
Rotate the image clockwise. Values are specified in degrees.
Holdout Shadow AOV
The name of the shadow AOV used when rendering holdout objects.