RenderMan for Blender (RfB) provides easy access to RenderMan features via Blender. The addon also connects Blender with RenderMan Pro Server in new ways, leading to fast interactive results without the need of writing RIB. The RIB-out functionality continues to support existing pipelines and farm rendering. RfB provides truly seamless access to RenderMan's speed, power, and stability for Blender users, who can maintain a simple, Blender-centric workflow, or take advantage of the plugins' flexibility to create an optimal, customized pipeline.
- XPU not supported in Beta 1.
- Translating Cycles shading networks is not fully supported.
- Not all curve types are supported.
- Presets with light filters in them are not currently supported.
- Grease Pencil is not fully supported.