RenderMan for Houdini fixes are intergrated to Houdini's Daily Builds.
For those of you new to Renderman 21, please take a look at the changes here.
- Ramp parameter now outputs the number of knots entered instead of the default 2 knots.
- Menu item selected is now correct for item that does not start with 0 or has skipping number. This affects the following shaders:
- PxrSurface, PxrRoundCube, PxrDispTransform, PxrDispScalarLayer, PxrDispVectorLayer, PxrRamp, and PxrNormalMap.
- Parameters inside the same group as the ramp parameters are now processed correctly in args2hda.py and rmands.py.
- ri_procreentrant's default changed to 0 to match the renderer's default and emits int instead of bool.
- Added ri_diceminlength and ri_diceminlengthspace in Rendering Properties.
- Added interface to Omnidirectional Stereo projection which renders images in a format suitable for VR viewing.
RenderMan for Houdini
- Light filter linking is not supported yet. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- Cannot resize or rotate the dome environment map in the viewport. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- Rect light texture orients incorrectly in the viewport as the render though the render is correct. This is due to Houdini limitation.
- IPR is not supported. This is due to Houdini/SOHO limitation.
- Crop window does not work in 'it'.
- Re-render button does not work in 'it'.