To output statistics, check Render Statistics option in your RenderMan RIS ROP's Options | Statistics Tab:
By default, it uses the Disk File's path and base name.
You can view the output xml file with any web browser. See Diagnostics for more information.
- File: Generate a .stats file
- XML File: Generate an XML file for viewing in a browser
- IO Trace Filename: A detailed input/output report saved as XML
- Stylesheet: The stylesheet used for formatting an XML file
- Shader Profile: Profile for custom shader output
- Displace Ratios: Suppress reporting of displacement values when divided by the max displacement fall inside this range
- Maximum Displacement: The number of warnings for displacement values to print before stopping, 0 means all values reported
- Enable Texture Statistics: Allows finer grained reporting of texture usage
- Track Asset Objects: Tracks scene entities