Blender 2.93LTS – new in 24.1!
If you're using Windows and Blender 2.93, please download patch.zip and apply it to your RenderMan Pro Server installation:
- Certain specific lights will now be textured in the viewport (ex: PxrRectLight). This can be turned off in the preferences.
- The wireframe drawing of lights can now be turned off in the preferences.
- Added a new UI for adding user attributes
- A new popover panel has been added to viewport to edit RenderMan viewport preferences
- Some icons have been updated to higher resolution versions (change by King-Wally)
- Added initial support for Liquid Fluids.
- Added shortcuts to the light linking, light mixer, and trace sets editor to the RenderMan tab (change by King-Wally)